Monday, March 30, 2009

Perri's Activities

We spent the weekend at home and inside due to the weather. We spent time cleaning, watching basketball, and trying out Perri's front carrier. Travis wore her out vacuuming and she fell asleep in it. We finally got pictures of tummy time and bath time. She likes tummy time if you catch her at the right moment and she loves her baths. So my weekend with Travis home flew by and today he went back to work this morning, then picked up our good friend and her two sons from San Antonio, TX from the airport and then worked from home this afternoon. I had my six week doctor appt. this afternoon. I checked out fine and Perri spent an hour with Stacy another good friend. They must of played hard because she has slept and slept since we got home. She slept so much I finally put her to bed without her night bath and bottle. Travis spent the evening refing basketball. So that is it for now. We have no big plans for the week. It will be too cold for Perri and I to go to softball tomorrow night, so will probably be home again by ourselves. Friday we head back to Stockton for more family visiting. My sister and her kids are coming back to town as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment