Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Figuring it all out?

So I haven't posted in awhile so figure while little Miss Perri has just laid down I would try and get a few things done, including the blog and my email situation. My sister left yesterday, boy I miss her already. She was so much help, even though she didn't think so and Gavin her 18 month old kept us entertained to say the least. Just ask him to say truck or fork and you could laugh over and over again for sure. He was only slightly interested in Perri, really only when his mommy was holding her. And he only tried to pinch her toes once. We had a good time to saythe least. However, now I am back to being home by myself with Perri. She is a good baby, but we both are still trying to figure it all out. I get tired and she is wide awake, and when she is tired it seems to be at the wrong time for me to lay down for a nap. She will take a bottle from Travis, but definitely likes to fall asleep on the boob which we will have to work on before I go back to work or he is going to have some really long nights. However, the effects of the "boobie coma" as we like to call it are very powerful and will do the trick for now at bedtime. Which goes against all the 50 books I think I read on getting babies to sleep good thru the night. The dogs have realized she is here to stay, they have been very good and are adjusting well. Perri is getting so big already, we are about to retire the newborn clothes and move exclusively to 0-3 months. Which I am happy we have gotten to wear the newborn stuff we were given this long because they say they only go up to 8lbs. We get out of the house usually daily or I would go crazy and she has even been to a couple of restaurants. Usually the day flies by and Travis is home before we both know it. He texts, calls or emails quite frequently constantly wanting to know what his girls are up too. You would think he would realize by now: Eat, Poop, Sleep x 100! Any KC readers we are up for a lunch date anytime, esp. on nice days. We just don't fair well before 10am. Anyways, sorry it was so long.



































1 comment:

  1. Wow.. sounds like things are going quite well for the Wagner's. Perri is just gorgeous :) Glad you're enjoying getting used to the new addition! Hope to see you *someday*..

    Keep the pics coming!

    Much love!
    Bec

    ReplyDelete