Friday, January 30, 2009
Week 37
It has been a week since we have posted anything so wanted to give everyone an update before my work week really starts. I work both Friday and Saturday night and Travis is refing both Saturday and Sunday. No Super Bowl plans, but we are rooting for Arizona. Oh, I am so ready to have this baby. All the new and terrible pains you experience and you don't know what they mean or if they are normal. I just don't want to go past my due date, but am trying to mentally prepare myself that I probably will. Travis has so many basketball games lined up between now and then, would probably be hard getting a hold of him anyways and he has already said he would have to at least finish that game. Hopefully, someone in KC will answer their cell phone if it comes down to it. We are working on him keeping the car full of gas, not forgetting his cell phone at home and making sure it has been charged. Oh yeah and actually answering it when I call. Only minor flaws in almost every other situation. Well, our next doctor appointment is Wednesday and I will almost be 38 weeks along. Hopefully he confirms a few things before we get any farther along. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know you can count on me! Call if you need ANYTHING at ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI always answer my phone! Call if you need anything! I can't believe only 19 days left!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Betsy! I know that it sucks now..but you will soon have a beautiful baby girl to look at, love and take care of. It's all worth it in the end... even if they take their diaper off and throw it across the room...and smear poop all over their face, bed and feet. :-)
ReplyDelete