Thursday, March 19, 2009

This week's events

So Perri was a month old yesterday and she had her one month checkup. The doctor said she was perfect and was in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. She was 21.5 inches long and weighed 10 lbs. Daddy called her such a big girl, but I quickly informed him that girls don't like the word "big" even if they are only 30 days old. This week we went to lunch with friends, went to Travis's softball game, and we are making are first trip back to Stockton to see family. We will see how it goes traveling for longer than 30 minutes in her car seat and taking the dogs. It sure is harder to get us packed today than usual. More stuff to get around and Perri isn't really interested in packing. I am working on getting her laid down for a nap so hopefully I can get it done. Anyways, we will post again after this weekend adventure with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment