After a long day and a half Perri was finally taken by c-section and was delivered at 10:10 pm on Wednesday 2/18. She weighed in at 8 lbs. and 4 oz. and was 19.9 inches. The story goes that they started Betsy on a medication Tuesday night to help prepare her. Early Wednesday morning they started her on pitocin. At 9 am they broke her water and later gave her an epidural. She progressed to 4 cm dilated but was there the rest of the day. Finally at 9:15 pm they decide to do a c-section and at 10:10 she was here. Things are going well, Betsy is recovering, in some pain but has meds to help. Perri is beautiful and is a trooper. She got all her shots and did not even cry. She, along with Betsy are resting peacefully in our room now and we are both happy that our bundle of joy is finally here. I have posted a few picts but will be posting more when I can.

Congrats! She is beautiful! Give Betsy & Perri my love!
ReplyDeleteAmy
She is beautiful. I am glad she is finally here. I'm glad it is all over for Betsy. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Love to all of you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! What a beautiful bundle of joy!!
ReplyDeleteThat almost looks like a Jayhawk!? :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet Perri!