Friday, April 10, 2009
Easter Weekend
So I am completely a whole weekend behind in my blog posts, but will post news and pictures from our weekend back in Stockton visiting my sister, other family, and friends later. Just wanted to post a current post about our wonderful weekend plans. This weekend, we are celebrating Easter, Perri's baptism, and my confirmation into the catholic church. We will have both of our parents here and the Zohner family from San Antonio, TX. Justin and Courtney along with their two boys came all this way for Perri, Travis, and I to be her god-parents. We are so happy they will be here to celebrate with us. I have been going to classes every week since September to be confirmed into the church as well, so we are looking forward to that as well. Lots to do, but hopefully we will enjoy good food and get to really enjoy being all together this weekend. Perri is doing good, getting bigger everyday. She is a happy baby and beside a few bumps here and there she is really sleeping pretty good at night. I tried to convince Travis to let me take an additional two weeks of maternity leave, but he says our bank account just won't allow it. So I go back Friday, April 24 for the entire weekend. Perri has her two month appt. next week so will be anxious to see how big she has gotten, but unfortunately it is shot time. So hopefully that goes okay too. We have been working on getting her moved to the crib, but we had a couple really bad nights so we have moved her back into the bassinet. She is in her room though, so will keep working on it. Well hope you all enjoy your Easter, however, you celebrate. It definitely will be special to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment