Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nursery Complete

Well since I slept almost all day with Betsy, I figured I should stay up and be productive. I ended up getting the nursery done. All that is left is some minor details and we want to put a dimmer switch on the light. I am happy to get it done and am happy with the way it turned out. Now we just need to get it filled. Here are the pictures and a few with the dogs. Bailey missed out she was in bed, the only smart one. Let us know what you think.
















5 comments:

  1. ITs gorgeous... :) I love the happy calming colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Are you sure you don't want to paint Ayden's room next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job. Looking foward to seeing it, especially when there is a new baby in it. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so great! I am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks great! i really like the colors and the stripes!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete