
Monday, March 16, 2009
I can't believe a month has gone by
So we go for Perri's one month appt. on Wednesday - where has all the time gone. She changes daily and is getting so big. Travis's brother, his wife, and their son were here for the weekend. We hadn't seen them since September so was really great finally getting to catch up and just hang out. Jinny taught me a few things for the blog and scrapbooking so am really excited about that. Ayden warmed up to the dogs and enjoyed playing cars with his uncle Travis. We all went for a walk that Travis was just sure this one road went thru to get back to our house - it didn't. They about killed this fat out of shape girl. Anyways, we were glad they came and we look forward to getting together again soon. Travis is back to work for the week and Perri and I are catching up on laundry and a little internet fun. The weather is so nice we plan on getting out for a walk both today and tomorrow hopefully. Travis starts softball tomorrow night and other than that I am looking forward to a green beer. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. She is screaming instead of sleeping so I better wrap this up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Perri looks like she is changing so much. I showed pics of her to people at the baby shower for Lily on Sunday and many of them thought she looked like Travis. A lot of them were Wagner's though, so they may not be that impartial. No matter who she looks like, she is beautiful. I ache to hold her again. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up your blog. Just can't believe how fast little Perri is growing. Enjoy hearing from you and seeing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Diana