Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2009 Here We Come
We traveled to Stockton overnight to see family on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. We arrived home late the 25th so I could start work the next 3 nights. It has taken me until this afternoon to recover - I sure need to stop working 3 in a row and spread them out. Today we already refinanced our new home, it has cost us a lot of money to close on our house twice in the last 6 months, but were able to drop our interest rate by 1.625%. We will be ahead in just 3 years because of it, so definitely worth it in the long run. Other than that, we have no real big plans for the arrival of the new year. I work New Year's Eve night and Travis might go to one of our friends house to celebrate. I told him to go and drink a few beers to get him thru the next 7 weeks because I am getting harder and harder to put up with. We are getting excited for our baby shower that work is throwing for us on January 11th and we start our Childbirth class that week as well. Hopefully all of these things and work will help keep my mind off how many days we have left to go. I just hope and pray I can go early or on time, I really don't want to go late because I have to keep working up until my delivery so I don't use my time before Perri arrives. Well that is really it, sorry it was a long one. Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and we both wish you a very Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment