
Friday, December 12, 2008
3D ultrasound
So this morning was our 3D ultrasound - an experience to say the least. Little Perri did not want to cooperate despite me drinking juice, eating chocolate, poking at my belly, and moving from side to side. She kept both hands and usually both feet covering her face most of the time. We finally got one decent face shot, not the best, but by far all she was willing to let us see for now. We could see her sucking and her eyes blinking. Her heart rate was steady at 145 and she is head down for now. All and all it was very exciting. The pictures below are of one foot in front of her face, a face shot, and one with her hand on her face.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that is so cool. she's already so cute and adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first looked at the pictures of your precious daughter, it brought tears to my eyes. She is one special little lady. I can't wait to meet her in person. I love her already
ReplyDelete