Monday, December 22, 2008

The Weekend

We arrived home last night after a fun, but long weekend. For those of you who don't know, Travis lived with 6 other guys in college. The women in their lives started to call their house 7th heaven. We all try to get together twice a year - usually around new year's and in the summer to float the Guadalupe river. Jay and Shanna were the last to be married. Their wedding was the first time we have all been together I believe since 2005. It was great seeing everybody and catching up. We went to church yesterday in Cuba, KS, drove to Topeka to see my parents and celebrate Xmas. They also cooked us dinner and homemade cinnamon rolls it was a lovely anniversary dinner. As Whitey said we didn't have to cook or pay for it. Travis and Whitey went to the casino and played a little while - Travis bet on 21 on the roulette table and it hit so I guess happy anniversary to me. I work tonight and because of some switches to help others out, I don't work again until Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Anyways, I will post some pictures below of our weekend. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone stays warms, drives safe, and just takes time to enjoy your family time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment