Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Less than 75 days to go. . . . . . . . . . .

So I am 30 weeks and only have 10 weeks to go - yes we are counting. We have our 3D ultrasound this Friday so are looking forward to that, hopefully this time we will get some good pictures to post. If not, it is always exciting just to see her and watch her move around. I am definitely getting bigger and more uncomfortable. I wonder everyday how I am going to keep working, but there isn't really a choice so will just have to take it one night at a time.
Travis got all the outside Xmas decorations up this week and our inside stuff is done as well, we did too much considering we weren't going to decorate this year. Still have gifts to buy, but after the doctor appointment on Friday, Travis and I are going to spend the day getting a lot of errands ran, so should be done after that. It is starting to hit me that there really isn't that much more to go. Travis is starting to worry about the labor and delivery part, so have told him to keep his concerns to himself right now because I am not at the worrying stages of that yet. Although, this is the first time I am actually making a list of questions to ask my doctor about at my next appointment. My work schedule for Feb. and March is being done now so already had to put my request in for all my maternity stuff and when I think I will be returning back to work. So definitely starting to feel the pressure of being on the downhill slide. Anyways, that is all for now. Check back this weekend for pictures from the ultrasound hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Gramps referred to her last night as "little miss muffet". I hope that doesn't stick. Hope you are feeling better. I think about you every day, I'm just not counting them. Have a good week and will talk to you later. All my love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete