Friday, December 19, 2008

31 Weeks and our 6th Anniversary

Well I am 31 weeks along now - yeah! I feel like all I do is complain about sleep, but that heartburn and braxton hicks are really the main issues right now. I am definitely ready for Perri to be here. Travis is just worried I am going to go into labor and we won't be ready, however, I keep telling him that we probably won't ever truly be ready. This weekend we get to travel out of town for our good friends - Jay and Shanna's wedding. It has been along time coming and definitely will be fun for all of us to be together. We also will be celebrating or at least acknowledging our 6th anniversary which is Sunday, Dec. 21. Hard to believe it has been 6 years already. Other than that, I believe we are staying in KC for Xmas and just going to hang out with the dogs. Anyways, hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment