Thursday, January 8, 2009
Is it too late to decide we really can't afford a baby?
So work is slow, thank goodness, but definately has given me too much time to balance our checkbook, work on the budget, and figure out if I have enough hours of paid time off and money saved to actually take 8 weeks of maternity leave. Anyways, enough on that note. We had our 34 week doctor appointment on Wednesday morning. Everything looked really good. I measured right on again, had a little more weight gain, and Perri's heartrate was rock solid at 140 bpm. We go again in two weeks and then start weekly appointments after that. I think reality is hitting home to say the least. One of our 1/2 day childbirth classes got switched and just found out and of course it is on a Saturday I have to work. Made me angry they switched it last minute, but made poor Travis more nervous than ever about the whole labor/delivery process. Who knows - everyone always says everything will work itself out. Sure hope they are right. Well, until next time. Maybe the next post will be a little more positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment