Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Progress
Today was our 38th week doctor's appointment. It went well from our stand point. We got down to the details that is for sure - I think it helped going after working a 12 hour shift. My blood pressure, weight, and Perri's heart rate were all good. I asked him if he was tired of us and that I was flexible and would come in to be induced whenever he was on-call next. He laughed, but said if I was progressing at all today, after next week's appointment we could negotiate a date. So Perri is officially head down, I am one centimeter dilated, and 85% effaced. That made him happy, so we go again next Wednesday, then we can work out the finer details of a specific date if she hasn't made her arrival yet. The good news for us - we will not have to go past my due date. The end is finally in our sight. I am totally relieved and ready for her to be here regardless of going thru labor or welcoming even less sleep than I probably get now. However, as excited Travis is, he is more nervous than anything. He just wants everything to be okay. We will keep the blog updated if anything should happen earlier or the plans change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck B! We will be prayer for you three! So excited to see pics of the little one!
ReplyDelete