Thursday, February 12, 2009
In The Single Digits
Today we are officially only 8 days away from the due date of Perri. We had our doctor appointment yesterday and it looks like we are going to go early. He is going to induce Betsy next week. As for the date, we are waiting to hear back from his nurse, so hopefully she calls today. Hopefully that will be Perri’s birthday, as I am sure that Betsy echoes that 10 times over. Everything else at the doctor was good, Betsy lost weight again and Perri’s heart rate was good. He did tell us that he is the hospitalist next week, so he will be working all day everyday so it looks like he will be delivering Perri, which makes us excited. So there is an end in sight and I am starting to get a bit nervous for the labor and delivery. Betsy has to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and then I think the excitement/reality will hit home. Look back later today or tomorrow for the induction date and I will keep you posted on the progress of how we are doing and how things are progressing. The blog is where we will post pictures when she arrives. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting!!!! Shawna
ReplyDelete