Monday, February 9, 2009
It is Monday morning that is for sure
So you would think with all the time I am not sleeping, I would be getting this house in order. My cleaner, cook, and laundry man has been to busy refing basketball to keep up with the demands of this house and I needed to light a fire under my butt Wednesday when we knew we wouldn't being going past my due date. The weekend was pretty uneventful. I was put on-call again Saturday night which was fine with me after Friday night at work. I worked on to-do list after to-do list, but nothing seems to be getting crossed off very fast. I have been up again this morning since 4:30 am when seems to be the time I wake up now when I am not at work, so plan on being productive hopefully. I would love to go back to sleep for a couple of hours, but will do nothing but toss and turn to where it is pointless and more time wasted. We have the truck getting some maintenance stuff done today and the taxes done on Wednesday so hopefully this week doesn't prove to cost us thousands of dollars. We go to the doctor on Wednesday so will update again then. I am having a ton of contractions that are definitely stronger, and come more often but then disappear when I finally decide to pay attention to them. So for now, Miss Perri is content and not wanting to give up her cozy space. But her time is coming, let me tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you. Please keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteWhitney