Just wanted to let everyone know, I just talked to the OB RN and we will for sure go in Feb. 18 in the morning. There is a possibility we will go in Tues. night to start another drug overnight before the
pitocin in the morning, but she will let us know on that later. So keep us in your thoughts as I get mentally prepared for this to really/finally happen. The blog is where we will post info and pictures so feel free to pass the website address on. Oh I am so excited, scared, anxious and nervous all at the same time!
Horray! You are in our thoughts and prayers as you go through the last few days or pregnancy, induction, labor, and delivery. We are excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCheck to see who had the 18th down as a guess for the birth of Perri!!! Prayers are continuing for a safe and easy delivery. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteYIPPY! I can't wait to meet Perri. We'll be thinking and praying for you. If you want/need ANYthing at all, Betsy - PLEASE call me!!!!
ReplyDelete