Friday, January 16, 2009
Guess When Perri Will Arrive
5 Weeks to go! So I wanted to put up a new post so those who wanted to participate in a guessing game for the date and time of Perri's arrival could, along with guessing how much she will weigh and how long she will be. I promise there will be a good prize in it for the winner. Just click on the link on the blog page. I am supposed to be at work tonight, but they called and wanted to see if I wanted to be on-call. And although, I shouldn't use my paid time off now, when they call and ask it is pretty hard to say no I would rather work. Especially after working last night, so I opted to stay home until they need me. Travis is refing basketball until around 10pm and the dogs are keeping me company. I should be writing thank you notes from my work baby shower, but as you can see I am on the Internet instead. I am getting more excited and nervous everyday. I have wanted this to be this close for so long, that now that it is you start to worry about the pain and if everything will be okay. Or that my water will break at work or that is when I will go into labor. Yes, I would be at the hospital, but definitely wouldn't be how I would like it to play out. We go back to the doctor on Wednesday for our 36 week appointment, then weekly after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment