Thursday, January 22, 2009

Less than 30 days to go

So we had our doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything looked good, I had actually even lost a pound so looks like my weight goal is still pretty realistic. Which makes me very happy. Her heartbeat was steady and strong like it has been. The doctor was so pleased and content with how things looked, he is letting us go another 2 weeks before are next appointment. So will be 38 weeks before we see him again. Now, I know that should make me happy, but it is our first baby and I would just rather go weekly from now on like he said we would so I can go even if it is to just listen to her heartbeat. Other than that, we are almost ready I think. I have Perri's bag and my bag packed and ready to go. I have also made checklists for what Travis needs to grab and stuff for the pets while we are at the hospital. We have one more class called baby basics 101 that is next week. Travis has been refing like crazy, usually, around 15 games a week. Work and not sleeping are the main problem areas at the moment, but I worked only 2 days last week and only working 2 this week as well. They have been really good to me, it is just our patients are really sick and busy. I wish I could say nesting has taken over, but it hasn't. Travis has been keeping up on the cleaning for us as when I try to do it, he just takes over anyways. Must be all the moaning and groaning I do just trying to move around. I have been meaning to have a cooking day so we have some meals in the freezer, but don't see that happening. I just plan on making a good menu and going to the grocery store to have stuff ready to cook. Well, I have rambled on enough. I will update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. hey there- i never nested, myself, i think it's ridiculous that a 9 months pregnant person would have any desire to do housework!! i think at that point all i wanted to do was eat chocolate and watch tv!! glad all is well, can't wait to see pics of the little lady once she's out!! :)audey

    ReplyDelete