So I am laying in bed right now, staying warm. Of course right beside me are two spoiled labradors - Sidney and Sadie. Bailey is such a good girl and always lays on her dog bed, although, it is because: A. the bed is too high and B. there is no couch in our room. Travis is refing basketball and I am waiting on my parents to come over. This afternoon is our baby shower the wonderful friends from work are throwing for us. I am looking forward to it very much. This week we had maternity pictures taken, against my better judgement. However, a friend from work also does photography and offered to do them for us. She came over, did my hair and makeup and I can't believe how good they turned out. Definitly will be nice to have long after this stage is over. Even Travis was impressed with how good they turned out. Who thought a fat belly could possibly look good. Last night we celebrated some of our good friends who got married in Vegas with a lovely reception. It was fun seeing everyone and I even lasted until 11pm - so I thought that was good. Back to work tomorrow night and Travis refs I think 4 days this week so will be hit and miss for us. Maybe we will get to the grocery store sometime to replace our food supply, it is a good thing the only thing I have been craving is peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Although, I sure hope we aren't out of bread.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
The dogs just don't know what it is coming - no matter how hard we try!
So I am laying in bed right now, staying warm. Of course right beside me are two spoiled labradors - Sidney and Sadie. Bailey is such a good girl and always lays on her dog bed, although, it is because: A. the bed is too high and B. there is no couch in our room. Travis is refing basketball and I am waiting on my parents to come over. This afternoon is our baby shower the wonderful friends from work are throwing for us. I am looking forward to it very much. This week we had maternity pictures taken, against my better judgement. However, a friend from work also does photography and offered to do them for us. She came over, did my hair and makeup and I can't believe how good they turned out. Definitly will be nice to have long after this stage is over. Even Travis was impressed with how good they turned out. Who thought a fat belly could possibly look good. Last night we celebrated some of our good friends who got married in Vegas with a lovely reception. It was fun seeing everyone and I even lasted until 11pm - so I thought that was good. Back to work tomorrow night and Travis refs I think 4 days this week so will be hit and miss for us. Maybe we will get to the grocery store sometime to replace our food supply, it is a good thing the only thing I have been craving is peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Although, I sure hope we aren't out of bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment