Monday, June 15, 2009

The past two weekends

So I have pictures up from the boat and our kickball tournament from two weekends ago on the side of the page. I have to say, I should of sat on the sidelines because my out of shape body did not fair too well. I have two skinned knees and it feels like a broken foot. The Medical ICU is, however, three-time kickball champions. This past weekend my family all was in Topeka for a visit. I saw my cousin and her two kids and gpa from western Kansas along with my aunt and two cousins from Oregon. My niece Elaine was down from South Dakota too. It was so great seeing everyone. It was really hard to say good bye. I am tired, as I stayed up Saturday after working all night for over 36 hours straight. Then, today I had to stay up today as well after working Sunday night because Perri slept in and didn't want her morning nap. Then I had to take Bailey to the vet this afternoon for her ears. Travis is refing basketball tonight, but the good news is that Perri is asleep. So shortly I will be showering and going to bed as well. I have the next two days off so hopefully Perri and I will find something fun to do.











No comments:

Post a Comment