Saturday, June 20, 2009

No more pumping for me!

So it is official, I am no longer breastfeeding or pumping anymore. I made it to her 4 month date and I was ready. I no longer feel guilty, the last 24 hours have been miserable as they were as hard and big as bowling balls, but it is better and I am done. YEAH!! I have about 2 weeks in the freezer and we are using half formula, half breast milk with each bottle so in about a month we will just be on formula. By that time when it hits the checkbook I will probably wish I hadn't quit but for now I feel freedom. I worked last night and am at work now, but have both Saturday and Sunday night off. Hopefully the weather will hold out and we will do something fun. Travis needs to mow the yard since it looks like a jungle. That is are biggest struggle is finding time when we are both there for it to get done since alot of times when we are both home, I need to be trying to sleep. We went to a Royals game on Tuesday and she was so good. She fell asleep in the front carrier about the 4th inning. Other than that just working away. I am interviewing for a different position in the ICU I work in now, so stay tuned to see if it works out. It would be a step up, but it is for a lot less money so will have to see if I am even offered the position before we cross any of those obstacles. So I hope the next 7 hours go by fast and work will be over, but check back because there should be more new picts. to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment