Thursday, October 30, 2008

24 Weeks

Today we went for a doctor's appointment - everything looked great. I measured 23 cm which should correlate with how far you are along in weeks, so the doctor was happy. I also doubled my weight gain in the last 3 weeks, which the doctor was happy about as well, although I wasn't necessarily. My total weight gain going in to the day was 3 pounds, but I put on another 3 since the last doctor's appointment. Going to have to start eating more bananas and apples as opposed to rice krispie treats. Her heartbeat was 148 -strong an steady. She didn't want to quit moving around, so took him awhile to finally pinpoint her heartbeat down. The other exciting news is that Travis finally felt her kick or move yesterday morning. She is so active in the morning, sure hope that doesn't mean she is going to be a morning person, because she has a mom who works nights for a reason. Mornings have never really been my thing. We go back the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I keep thinking it needs to speed up, but it will be Thanksgiving before I know it, then xmas. After that it will almost be over. Well until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that my granddaughter is doing well. It sounds like she could be a good soccer player, Just like her parents!! See you all soon. Love Bonita

    ReplyDelete