Sunday, October 12, 2008

21 Weeks: We're having a GIRL

Our sonogram on Wednesday went really well. Everything looked really good and our baby girl looks healthy. I have gained 3 pounds total and she measured to be weighing 14 ounces. The only downfall of the appointment was that it took the nurse practitioner 3 sticks to get blood for my labs. On the 3rd stick I finally guided the needle in myself. I have the bruises to show for it. Travis didn't like it one bit, and I told him to get used to it because seeing me in labor will be much worst. We went and bought our first pink baby item, well pink and brown that is. Definitely girly but not full of lace and frills. Our work week went well and am hoping this week goes just as good. We go back to the doctor on October 30. I am getting bigger, definitely no hiding it anymore and have fallen in love with rice krispie treats. I eat them as fast as Travis can make them. I had felt the baby move before, but this week she decided to really show me that she is in there. I feel like she is doing somersaults most of the time especially when I am driving or just lay down. Our goal for the coming weeks is to keep getting the dogs used to the idea that a baby will be coming home and will definitely disrupt their content life. Anyways, until next time.

2 comments: