Tony and Bonita, Travis's parents came down on Sunday afternoon to spend a couple of days with us. It was very nice of them to rearrange their work schedules since I am working weekend nights. We went shopping for baby stuff, mostly just looking, but was still alot of fun. We also carved pumpkins. Bonita picked a really hard design to do, but Sadie helped by eating her pumpkin insides. That dog can really eat about anything, except we did find that she doesn't tolerate sprinkler tires very well. Other than that, I am still just getting bigger. My schedule makes it hard to get in a regular sleep pattern, but I am definately sleeping much worse now than I ever have. I hope it is just tempory as I still have a lot of weeks to get through before the big 40 hits. I work straight thru until Saturday, then we are going to the K-state vs OU football game all day, and I return to work Sunday night. Will be a lot of fun, just won't help my sleep deprivation out much. Other than that not much else is going on. We go back to the doctor on Oct. 30 for just a routine check-up.



Did Tony cut his finger off?
ReplyDelete