Thursday, November 13, 2008

Only 99 days and counting!

Well, I am 26 weeks and have less than 100 days to go - thank goodness! It has been a good couple of weeks. We got registered at target and babies r us, which was I am sure more fun for me than for Travis, but he was a good sport. He finally admitted that he thought I could just browse for hours and hours. Work is getting tougher and tougher, just seems like half-way through my shift my back has had it. I do better if I don't work my nights all in a row, but didn't think of that 8 weeks ago when I made out my schedule. I am excited for the holidays, just for the fact it means the time is ticking aways, but as a nurse it seems you learn to celebrate the holidays when you can with friends and family as I am required to work one day of both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our scale finally gave out this week, so am anxious to go back to the doctor to see the damage. Our next appointment is November 26. We are also going to do the 3D ultrasound in the next couple of weeks. So hopefully will be posting pictures of that in the future. Anyways, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment