

It is with great sadness we announce that our youngest black lab, Sadie is no longer with us. She had to be put to sleep on Wednesday. We are still struggling with it and are just trying to get through it for now. And unfortunately, Spookie our cat got out Monday morning and has not returned. So we are fearing the worst as he has never been gone this long in his life. So needless to say, we have not had a good week. This weekend we are laying low for some R&R and family time. We are getting family pictures tomorrow and going to our friend's daughters 1st bday party but other than that we will be at home in our pj's. We are looking forward to going back to Stockton next weekend to be with family. We will be hanging out, carving pumpkins, and letting Gramps and Mimi hang with Perri. We are also looking forward to when my mom and Whitey will return home from their trip to Arizona and California as a trip to Topeka for dinner is always a mood booster. We have decided to make this blog a weekend ritual, so we hope to get better about posting updates and pictures for you all to enjoy. Perri makes us smile over 1000 times a day and we would love to do the same for you. Take care all!
The Wagner Family

oh my gosh, i am so sorry to hear about sadie and spookie! I will keep my hopes up that spookie will return. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteStacy
Oh my! I had no idea - and I just saw you ;-) Thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Thanks for sharing in the crazy celebration Saturday.
ReplyDeleteVery sad news. I remember when you got Sadie. Hopefully, Spookie finds his way back home. Perri looks like such a happy little girl and I can understand why you smile all the time about her.
ReplyDelete