Well it has been a busy past couple weeks as usual with work, activities, family and friends. As we have had some cold weather come through it has been a change from summer to winter in merely a couple of weeks. We…I am adjusting to putting Perri in a jacket when we go out, but all in all we have stayed warm and are enjoying the changing colors of the leaves. By I, I mean I always don’t remember. We went back to Stockton two weekends ago to visit. Got to see lots of family and spend some quality time with my parents (Mimi & Gramps) as well as Grandpa Korb. Perri is very active, crawling everywhere, pulling herself up on everything and being as ornery as always. We enjoyed playing out at the farm without Perri (thanks Mimi) and we carved pumpkins, which has become a yearly ritual with my parents. They turned out good, now the trick is to preserve them until the end of the month.
We did take some Fall/Halloween pictures ourselves as you can see the updated pictures at the top of our blog and in the slide show. Sunday, the 18th, Perri turned 8 months old, wow!! Needless to say it has gone so fast and she is acting like she is 18 months. She wants to be such a big girl but mommy and daddy are not ready for that quite yet. She is saying “Da Da,” “Moma, Moma,” “Nana” and what sounds like “Hi.” She is waving to you now, which is supper cute. Last weekend we went to our friend’s house and on Saturday enjoyed the company of Becky and Whitey. Becky, Betsy, and Perri took in a sewing expo, while Whitey and I hung out. Other than that we got some things done on our to-do list, relaxed and watched some football. This weekend we are looking forward to a Halloween party with all our friends here in KC. There are 3 couples whose baby is celebrating their first Halloween and one it will be their second. It should be a good time and look for pictures to come on that. I will post some pictures soon of our latest adventures and random pictures of Perri. We hope that everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
Until next time,
The Wagner’s
No comments:
Post a Comment