Well, she is 3 months old and I really can't believe it. She is such a good baby and the smiles and coos make it even more worth while. I have made it to my goal as well to keep breastfeeding/pumping for at least 12 weeks. Yeah! So can I quit now? Travis claims I have to keep it up because of the money we will spend on formula. I really find it hard to listen when he isn't the one doing it. However, I am not willing to pick-up an extra shift now at work because I don't like being away from her that bad. Before I would just work extra to pay for what I really wanted, but not anymore. So for now, I will keep pumping. The only good thing is that I weigh almost 10 pounds less than I have in 3 years and can put on pants/skirts I never thought I would get back into. So that is exciting. So for us, we fly out to New Orleans, LA on Sunday. We will be there until Thursday - we let you know how our first family vacation goes. I am very nervous/anxious and sure wish I could just relax so we could possibly enjoy ourselves. Travis has been doing great being a single-parent especially every other weekend when I work Friday, Sat. and Sunday nights. He has hurt his knee somehow and really should probably go to the doctor for a MRI but is too stubborn. He has been refing basketball one night a week and played spring softball, but has decided to not play softball this summer. I feel bad he is taking the summer off, but with me gone 3 nights a week for work and then softball once a week, we just felt we didn't have enough time together. Other than that, we take Bailey to the vet tomorrow, we let her ears get really infected and they have to put her under sedation to flush them out. We were to busy being good parents to Perri, the poor dogs took to the back burner. Well, we will post pictures when we get home from New Orleans.


Oh my - that smile is GREAT! :)
ReplyDelete