
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Trip to Sioux Falls
This weekend we spent it with my sister and her family in Sioux Falls, SD. Shelly participated in a triathlon on Saturday morning. The coldest day of the weekend of course. She did great, and we all enjoyed watching her and Spence's sister Susan compete. We then spent the night at a hotel with a indoor water park. The kids enjoyed it and even Perri got to try out her new bikini. The water was a little chilly for her and then Lauren splashed water on her head and she was done. Last week, Perri's two month check-up went good. She weighed 12 lbs. She also grew a 1/2 inch. She also got her shots and did pretty well. I was worried I wouldn't be able to calm her down, but she quieted really fast. She was up from 1am to 5am that night though, so I was exhausted however. This week I go back to work, boo!!!! I am not looking forward to it. We are trying to find part-time daycare, but it is almost impossible unless you want to pay an arm and a leg. It is going to be so hard to leave her and know I have to do all the same amount of work, plus now my actual job. Anyways, I have thank you notes to write while she is napping in the swing for a little bit so I better go. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Kudos to Shelly! Not even going to lie. . . the first time of going back to work and leaving your baby is tough. I even knew that I was only working 1/2 day, then picking her up and I still called Travis at school and cried.:-) You'll do fine though! The wonders of motherhood!!
ReplyDelete