Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

28 weeks and 85 days to go. Officially in the third trimester, time is ticking away and little Perri will be here before we all know it. My doctor's appointment went well today; he was very happy with my weight, my blood pressure, how I measured, and my glucose test so all in all everything is going good. I don't feel great, just for the fact I am on my feet for 12 hours at work and my belly is interfering with just about everything, but doesn't seem to bother her a bit. She is active as ever especially in the mornings. We signed-up for childbirth class, a baby basics class, and a breastfeeding class so should be interesting to say the least. We are getting a 3d ultrasound in December and then go back to the doctor Christmas Eve day. After that we start to go every 2 weeks, then every week.
As for the holidays, I am working both tonight and Friday night so we will make it to Topeka tomorrow for just a bit to have dinner in between sleep. Sunday is my 27th birthday so we are going to church, as I will be recognized as becoming a new member and then we are going to decorate the house for xmas. Other than that, Travis has gotten busier refing basketball which he will stay that way until March.
Anyways, take care to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment