
Our Elf is Curtis! Curtis came to us by someone ringing our doorbell and leaving him on our front porch for Perri to find. Boy was she excited! Excitement I don't really know if I have seen before from her at this point in her young life. She had been wanting an elf to come to us because her friends all have an elf at their house.
You can't touch him, but you can talk to him and every morning we look for Curtis. I love Christmas and just the spirit of giving it brings to all. I am loving how excited Perri is for Christmas this year. We are even trying to teach her about giving gifts and love to others. Her new favorite toy is her little people nativity scene. Hearing her talk about baby Jesus, Mary, and the wiseman is just hilarious as she plays.
Some of her recent playtime quotes with them
"See Joseph that is our tree, isn't it pretty"
After Travis found the lost wiseman in a the tree, "I told you daddy there was a blue wiseman"
Oh, Perri and the joy you have brought to our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment