Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Happy Fourth of July
So we had a great weekend in Goddard with Travis's brother and family and there are more pictures on the slide show on the right. I am not looking forward to this weekend because I work every night. Bonita, Travis's mom is coming down to help watch Perri so we can get some much needed tasks done around this house. Me working mostly all weekend shifts makes it tough to get many chores done. Hopefully she will enjoy the time with Perri and I can hang out with them all a little bit as well. I haven't been sleeping well during the daytime, but 3 shifts in a row without good sleep about kills me. Okay, little Miss Perri told her daddy goodbye for work and just decided to throw up all over herself and me so going to have to cut this short. Anyways, hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July! Happy harvesting to all those as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment