Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update: Almost 19 weeks, can I be halfway there yet?

Well, I figured since my night was slow at work, I would post an update on how things are going. Although, I still haven't gained anymore weight, my belly in my opinion is huge. I can't believe in just a week how much it has grown. I have been feeling pretty good, all the overtime at work has taken a tow on me and made me very tired. As long as I try and eat every few hours, me getting light-headed and looking very pale (so claim the other nurses I work with) stays away and I do pretty good. I am ready for more than one night off, so Travis and I actually have some time together and I can get caught up on my TV shows or sleep. Luckily, with me working 4-5 12 hours shifts a week for the past 5 weeks, Travis has been doing all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and grocery shopping, and I am starting to feel guilty and ready to be able to help out more around the house. Well, that is really it, I will be 19 weeks on Friday. If I get brave again, we will take another picture of my belly and post it. Don't get your hopes up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment