Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Doctor's Appointment
We went to the doctor this morning as soon as I got off work. We heard the heartbeat which makes us both smile and I officially have gained one pound. I decided to ask the doctor (not our doctor, ours was busy at KU doing a c-section) about my weight gain and he said I shouldn't really gain much until week 28, and here I thought I was doing so well. Travis was anxious to know when the next sonogram would be. Unfortunately we have to wait until October 8. Another four weeks, then hopefully we will know if it is a boy or girl. I don't know if Travis is more afraid to find out we really are having a girl or that once we know what it is, I might go crazy shopping. Other than that we have enjoyed the cool weather, or at least the dogs and I have snuggled in the bed today. We moved up our baby furniture delivery date and it will be here on Tuesday. I can't wait to post pictures with it all in the room. I am so impatient, I am not even halfway done being pregnant and want it all perfect. Well I am behind in my grad school class so will spend the evening trying to catch up on my one night off as I am back to work tomorrow night for a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that everything is going okay. Just remember to take care of yourself and my new grand??? Love to you all.
ReplyDelete