-Family Vacation at our Cabin (located around the East entrance of Yellowstone)
August 25 - Sept. 5
-Royals Game - September 13th
-Betsy traveled to Madison, Wisconsin to speak at a conference from September 18 thru September 22, 2011. Travis and Perri got along just fine without me, but Perri makes it be known that if I get on another airplane I will miss her :)
-Camped at Clinton Lake over the weekend of September 23 thru 25 - listened to the KSU game and relaxed.
-KSU vs. Baylor Football Game
October 1, 2011
We took the pop-up camper to Manhattan and camped with Don, Laura, Madison and Max at Tuttle Creek over the weekend. The weather was great - enjoyed great food, campfires, and a KSU win. We also got to see Travis's aunt Diana at the game.
-October 3rd, 2011 - Emily Jo's bday party
Emily turned 3 years old and we celebrated with all of our friends and her family.
-October 14-16Our good friends John and Laren got married this weekend. I was a bridesmaid - it was beautiful and so much fun. Travis's Mom and Dad came down to watch Perri for us. Perri, Tony, Bonita & Travis spent Saturday before the wedding at the pumpkin patch while I was getting all dolled up. We had so much fun and appreciated them coming so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment