
-Thursday pizza/pool night
-Friday Royals game ($1 night and fireworks Friday)
-Saturday birthday party
I was in Chicago again presenting at another national nursing convention. This time we had alot more time to shop, see the city and eat at some wonderful restaurants including:
-The Publican
-Lou Malnati's
-The Purple Pig
Then, literally on Sunday, July 10th we exchanged Perri in the airport once I landed so Travis could fly out to San Diego, CA for his week long business conference at the downtown convention center. I was jealous, this was the first time I did not go with him for this conference plus we had like 100 degree weather and it was absolutely gorgeous there.
Needless to say, Perri and I had a great week together but I am ready for Travis to be home! Just in time for a mini family vacation with the Wagner family (Tony/Bonita and Scott/Jinny & kiddos). We are staying in one of the big family loft rooms and taking on Great Wolf Lodge. Should be a great time and I am really looking forward to it. Pictures to come from Travis's trip and from this upcoming weekend soon.
Betsy

No comments:
Post a Comment