Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome 2010 and we are starting out behind already!

As our 1st Christmas with Perri came and went, we had a great time. We enjoyed many first memories and enjoyed spending time with family. As 2010 arrived we were faced with many illnesses for both Perri and for her daycare provider so we are glad to be back to not missing any more work. Nothing serious just enough to keep her out for about 8 days so we both blew through quite a few sick leave hours. As we now are approaching her upcoming first birthday, as excited as I am for the party it leaves me feeling very sad that she is this big already. I just can’t believe how fast the year went! She is now climbing up the stairs, waving bye, bye all the time, blowing kisses, saying no, no, and learning something new almost every day. As you can tell we aren’t proud or anything. She is almost off formula and the next task will be to take away her bottle both morning/night and move completely to sippy cups. I tried to do it a couple weeks ago, but her daddy wasn’t ready to not let her have her morning bottle while he held her while I was on my way to work. So that is the next project. Speaking of Travis, he has a very full refing schedule for basketball. Almost 5 days a week is at least doing one game. The extra income is nice to help cushion the budget that is for sure. As for me, I am just taking it one day at a time. Well, we both promise to make more frequent posts and for sure a video of Perri climbing stairs to come soon. I will put our xmas photos in a slideshow on the right.









No comments:

Post a Comment